Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sasquatch

I arrived here in Barcelona last night and got to my hotel without any problems. I went to a local’s-only place and had great Mediterranean food for dinner. Unfortunately, jet lag set in and I didn’t fall asleep until about 4 or 5 am.

In the morning, a quick breakfast and it was off to walk around town. I saw a lot of cool things during the day but nothing could prepare me for what I saw around 1030pm last night…

I was near Plaza Espana and I saw it/him! I saw Sasquatch…BIG FOOT!!! There was a guy who appeared to be in his late 40s or early 50s walking around the area completely naked. He was definitely just enjoying a stroll in the park and wasn’t acting like it was a big deal. Even others around the area didn’t seem to pay him much attention.

As with all big foot sightings, I was unable to get a decent picture of him. You’d laugh if you saw all the photos that I got; all dark and grainy so you can’t make them out at all. I’ve attached one of the photos here:

Oh wait, that’s the original big foot. Here’s my guy. He’s the one on the right side of this highly enhanced bad photo (seriously, I used software that I downloaded for free to actually make it visible—the original is just an all black photo).

When I woke up this morning, I did a quick Google search for naked guys walking around and, sure enough, it’s not completely unusual here in Barcelona to see this kind of thing. Apparently, it’s not a crime to do so unless you’re actually causing trouble.

Well, hopefully today’s sights will be equally exciting if not a little less revealing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are reviewed prior to being posted.